Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing Extract XML is incomplete when Multibuy promo is created at zone level and has few items not ranged to a location.
Steps to Reproduce :
- Create a Multibuy promotion
- Add items to Buy list with Apply Reward to Reward List
- Create 2 reward lists with OR operator in between and add items not ranged to one of the location on the zone to be used on the promotion.
- Add the Zone (ensure the item is not ranged to all locations).
- Approve the promotion and verify the promotion is present in the payload tables.
- Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh batch.
- Verify the RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH has the promotion information.
- Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch.
- Observe that the XML for the location not ranged is incomplete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms