Last updated on APRIL 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is able to mark 2 addresses as primary for the same address type via store address screen.
Steps To Recreate :
- Navigate to store in edit form.
2. Click on the address button.
3. change the primary for address type business. Click Apply. Don't press ok now.
5. Navigate to back to store screen via windows.
6. Click again on the address button.
7. Now make one of the address as primary other than in step 3. Click Apply.
8. It will say that record is locked. Fine. Come back again to first address screen and press ok.
9. Now press ok on the second address screen.
This will save the data in the database. You will notice that multiple entries of primary address for same business type address is added in the table addr. This should not happen as it is breaking down the downstream system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms