CREATE_ID, CREATE_DATE, APPROVAL_ID, APPROVAL_DATE And SYS_GENERATED_EXCLUSION Of The Exclusion Record is Not Populated Correctly
(Doc ID 2251498.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CREATE_ID, CREATE_DATE, APPROVAL_ID, APPROVAL_DATE for Exclusion (Price Change and Clearance) is not populated correctly.
Steps to Recreate :
1) Create two level 2 items in RMS and do not range it to any locations .
2) Create a price change for one of the item at Parent Item/Zone level with change type as fixed amount and effective date in future .
3) Create another price change for the same item (Exact replica of step 2) .
4) Range the items to a location.
5) Run NewItemLoc batch and watch the RPM_PRICE_CHANGE and RPM_CLEARANCE table for details.
After successful batch run and exclusion is created for second price change with the exact replica of price change details but not the actual user (batch user id) and approval dates of price change in RPM_PRICE_CHANGE and RPM_CLEARANCE table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document