Incorrect Exchange Rate for Matched Prepaid Invoices
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The exchange rate posted into IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table when the invoice was pre-paid was different from exchange rate posted to IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table after matching the invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Choose a supplier with currency different from primary currency.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and received it fully.
3. Create an exact match invoice.
4. Pre-pay the invoice and notice the exchange rate being posted to IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table.
5. Match the invoice and run reimposting batch.
6. Notice that the exchange being posted to IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table is the inverse of the exchange rate posted during pre-pay.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms