Purge Pick Dir Button For Unit Paper Pick Purges All Picks
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Purge Pick Dir on the Confirm Paper Unit Pick screen, all picks are being purged instead of just the row selected for the pick to be purged, from other pick from locations.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a stock order that has a dest id of Virtual store associated to it.
2. Then update the stock order in SQL, setting the consumer_direct = 'Y'.
(or create a transfer in RMS that is going to a virtual store. This is how you designate an E-Commerce order).
3. Ensure the order has several items associated to it, that will be unit picked from ltc locations.
4. Create multiple orders (for this issue, 2 orders are created).
5. Associate those orders to a wave, where the wave has a group qty > 0. I set this to 2.
6. Run distribution and print the wave.
7. Wave is printed.
8. Enter the Confirm Paper Unit Pick screen.
9. Enter the wave number.
10. Enter the group ID.
11. Picks are then displayed.
12. With the first row selected, cursor in the first row, click on the Purge Pick Dir button.
13. Note the screen is cleared of all other picks, where the other picks are coming from different FPL locations.
14. Check the PICK_DIRECTIVE, and those picks were all deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms