Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user receives Direct Store Delivery (DSD) against Purchase Order whose 'Not after Date' has passed,it can still be received in the Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (ORSIM) Application.
Steps to Recreate :
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving>Purchase Order
2. Double click the PO whose not after date has passed
3. Click on Create Receipt
4. Click on Create Container
5. Click on Document and after selecting the PO
6. click on Apply Qty
7. Click on Default Qty and then Click on Confirm
8. Ideally receipt should not be generated for DSD against PO whose not after date has passed but it is happening in the application
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms