DSD Against PO Cannot Be Received In The System After 'Not After Date' Of PO Has Passed
(Doc ID 2251850.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user receives Direct Store Delivery (DSD) against Purchase Order whose 'Not after Date' has passed, it can still be received in the Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (ORSIM) application.
Steps to Recreate :
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving>Purchase Order
2. Double click the PO whose not after date has passed
3. Click on Create Receipt
4. Click on Create Container
5. Click on Document and after selecting the PO
6. click on Apply Qty
7. Click on Default Qty and then Click on Confirm
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!