Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Pack with vat_rate greater than zero with one component item having vat_rate greater than zero and another component item with zero vat_rate is used on a sale transaction, the TRAN_DATA posting for tran_code 88 (Vat Out Retail) prorates the total_vat to both the component items even though one of the items has zero percent vat_rate.
Expecting that the total_retail should not be prorated to the item that has zero percent vat_rate, but the Vat Out Retail should be computed for the component item that has positive vat_rate.
Working: When you do a purchase via Purchase Order (PO), the tran_code 87 (Vat In Cost) is being computed correctly by using the vat_rate from VAT_ITEM table for the component tables.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a sales transaction with tax details on SVAT environment.
2. Run the following batches
- Export of POS transactions from ReSA to RMS (SAEXPRMS.PC $UP Y)
- Pre/Post Helper Processes for ReSA Batch Programs (SAPREPOST.PC $UP saexprms post)
- Upload POSU File for Processing (UPLOADSALES.KSH $UP)
- Main Processing of Staged Sale/Return Transactions (SALESPROCESS.KSH $UP)
3. Notice that on TRAN_DATA the total_retail for the component item that has 0% vat_rate gets prorated for tran_code 88.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms