DSD Receiving Screen on Handheld(HH) Default 1 as Quantity Even Though the Item was not Received
(Doc ID 2252136.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the Receiving process in SIM on the HH, while reviewing discrepancies, a default receiving quantity of 1 is populated and on receipt confirmation, the 1 unit is saved against each un-received item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to SIM HH.
2. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery.
3. Scan an item which belongs to a PO with multiple items on it.
4. Enter a received quantity (example 5 units).
5. Click on "Total for Summary".
6. Click "Complete Order".
7. Now the user is prompted to review discrepancies.
8. During this process, the HH displays the first discrepant item and puts a quantity of 1 by default. If the user clicks next to review the next discrepancy and complete the review and confirm. The receipt has received 1 unit for all the un-received items showing as discrepant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document