While Accessing ReSA Total Screen Users are Getting the ADF Issue.
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While accessing the Resa Total screen users are getting the ADF issue.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Navigate to Foundation Data -> Create Total Defination.
2. Fill the details in step 1 and step 2.
3. Navigate to step 4 (Realms), click on add and select realm type table(INT) PK or Single Row, and then in Realm name select black line.
4. After clicking on black line ADF error is shown.
5. Click on ok and select tables
6 Navigate to step 5 (Parameters), Select the parameters
7 If you select the blank line in parameter to be totaled, ADF error is gerenrating again and again and this will restrict user to go futher our do anything .
8. Now navigate to step 6 (Restrictions) and select restrict result by constant values total maintenance - add restrictions will show
a. select parameter name tran_type or anything you gave in parameters and click on ok without selecting operator, constant value keep this filled blank, you will face ADF error again .
b. If user can select directly ok without selecting any field it will throw an ADF error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms