Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error is noted on clicking any button (such as cancel) on Total Maintenance Screen:
ADF-FACES-60097; For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADV_FACES_60096: Server Exception during PPR, #8
Steps To Recreate:
1. Go to the total creation window and provide required information.
2. Navigate to second screen and select display group, and navigate to next screen
3. Open manage total definition and edit any total
4. After opening total in edit mode
5. Upon clicking cancel button ADF error is encountered
6. Click on OK button on the ADF error pop up then click on done.
7. Now we are again in the 3rd page of total creation screen which we left in the above steps.
8. Click on '+' symbol in the selected realm section, ADF error can be seen again.
9. Click Ok on the ADF error pop-up
10. Click on cancel button on the right corner, you can again see the ADF error pop-up.
11. Now ADF will come upon clicking any button on the screen such as cancel on the right corner, canceling the tab etc .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms