Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Web Workspace, the Filter Dialog does not show the column values for the currently selected filter.
When the "Current Filter" value is changed, the table is updated with the values for the PREVIOUSLY selected filter.
It is expected that the Columns table should update immediately when the Current Filter combo box is changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Bring up any tool that has a Filter Dialog option.
2. Open the Filter Dialog.
3. Change the current filter.
4. Observe that the table does not update immediately.
5. Change the current filter again.
6. Observe that the table is updated with the PREVIOUS filter's values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms