RMS Item Pack Number is Not Getting Updated in REPL_ITEM_LOC Table
(Doc ID 2252765.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pack Number is not getting removed/changed in REPL_ITEM_LOC Table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select a Component item from repl_item_loc which is already on replenishment and for which Primary_pack_no is not null.
2. Login to RMS GUI and Update the replenishment for the above component item
i.Remove the pack number.
ii.Provide the Scheduled Activate Date as Today's date.
iii.Provide the Activate Date as Today's date.
iv.Click on the OK button.
v.Click Yes on the Pop-up to update the replenishment.
3. Observe the data from REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_ITEM, REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_HEAD AND REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_LOC tables.
4. Run the Replenishment Batches.
5. Check the REPL_ITEM_LOC table for the SKU i.e the pack number is not getting updated from the REPL_ITEM_LOC table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!