PO With Items of Different Country of Sourcing Results in Invalid Country Error
(Doc ID 2252780.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Purchase Order(PO) with multiple items of different country of sourcing, a default country of sourcing of 99 is set in the PO header form. 99 country_id does not exist in the base installation/population of country table in RMS therefore the field fails validation and display error pop up "Invalid Country".
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select New Order and click Ok.
2. Enter all necessary details.
3. Add 2 Items with different country of origin. Click Apply.
4. Click Ok.
5. On PO Item Maintenance form click OK.
6. Notice Invalid country message error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document