Ordinvupld Batch Aborts With Error : Input Date Has Invalid Format
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ordinvupld aborts with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Load RTLOG with Layaway INIT.
- Execute ReSA batch programs sagetref, saimtlogi, saimtlogifin.
- Execute Batch saordinvexp, ORIN file created.
- Execute Batch ordinvupld.
- Batch program fails with error : date format picture ends before converting entire input string.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms