Issue With Approval Work Flow For C1-TransactionDetail Business Object
(Doc ID 2253052.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Case approval workflow is setup for transaction record i.e. on C1-TransactionDetail business object.
System doesn’t allow to add new transaction record for another account unless existing approval transaction is approved. We can not add multiple transaction records for different account if approval transaction exist in PENDING status for same BO (even if the account of PENDING transaction is different than that of new transaction)
Please find the attachment
1. TxnApprovalIssue.docx : Steps to replicate Issue
2. TxnApprovalRecordCreation.txt : Logs for a scenario where approval transaction generated successfully i.e. case when no approval transaction exist in PENDING status for C1-TransactionDetail business object.
3. TxnApprovalRecordError.txt : Logs when system throw error and doesn’t allow to add new transaction on separate account i.e. case when approval transaction exist in PENDING status for C1-TransactionDetail business object that too for different account.
4. Approval Work flow setup for C1-TransactionDetail business object : Configuration detail for C1-TransactionDetail BO approval workflow setup (will be attached soon)
5. Version.png : environment version detail
6. installed_fixes.txt : environment detail i.e. for detail of patches installed.
Please let us know in case this issue can be resolved by having specific setup for approval workflow of C1-TransactionDetail BO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document