Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deal discount is not applied when adding/changing a supplier site for an item or adding a location to the item.
Steps To Reproduce :
1. Assume vdate =’10-Jan-2017’.
2. Create and approve a new annual deal for a supplier having more than one supplier site.
3. Verify data is exploded correctly.
4. Create a new item , associate it to one supplier site for this supplier and range to 2 locations.
5. Verify data in DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE and FUTURE_COST tables is correct.
6. Now move the vdate to 12-Jan-2017.
7. Add a new supplier/location to the new item created at Step 3.
8. Run fcthreadexec,prepost fcexec pre and fcexec batches.
9. Note that deal is not exploded/applied for new supplier and location.
10. Same issue occurs if a completely new Item itself is added when (vdate>active_date) for this supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms