Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Utilization tab shows the Capacity (CP) in one Chart, but nothing for Committed Hours (CM) for either chart. Please note the utilization tab is showing 0 CM for all resources.
STEPS to Verify:
1. Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as an Administrator or Resource with appropriate permission
2. Navigate to the Resource page
3. Click the Advanced Search link
4. Set an appropriate Date Range to test Resource with, select a Resource to view
5. Select the Resource, and Click the Heat Map tab to Review the Heat Map for information to be displayed on the Utilization Chart
6. Click the Utilization tab to review the Chart, with the data from the Heat Map tab
7. The data for the CM hours is missing from the Utilization Charts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms