Optimize Row Height Not Consistently Working With Some Fonts
(Doc ID 2253650.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Table, Font and Row is configured to use "Optimize height by row content" with the box unchecked for "Do not exceed", but the row height cuts off some text.
The row height is optimized to include all of the text in the fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a text type User Defined Field (UDF) to the Activities View Layout as a column.
- Type in enough text to fill the UDF field.
- Bring up &clickstream=no"Table, Font and Row" to change fonts.
- Leave the "Row Height" section set to "Optimize height by row content" with the box unchecked for "Do not exceed".
- Changing the font around and clicking Apply seems to be working in most cases, however, noticed that "Cambria" is frequently cutting off text.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document