PO Details Does not Get Printed on Direct Delivery Report.
(Doc ID 2253827.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to print the direct delivery report it is observed that the PO details does not get printer as a part of the report
Steps To Recreate:
1. Go to Shipping/Receiving in SIM PC application.
2. Go to DSD Receiving
3. The DSD Receiving List window opens. Click Create Receipt.
4. After you click Apply, it takes you to the DSD Receiving Detail window to create new containers and do detailed item level receiving.
5. Click on Info and enter the invoice details and save.
6. Click on 'Create Container' . DSD Receiving Container Detail window opens.
7. Click on Add/Scan Item to add items to be received
8. Click on Confirm
9. Click on Print and select direct delivery format
10. Direct Delivery Report Opens but PO# does not get printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!