Inventory Adjustment Wrongly Created When Hot Replenishment Shorted In Labeled Reserve 'N' Environment
(Doc ID 2253956.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hot replenishment is shorted in labeled reserve 'N' environment, container is wrongly deleted and inventory adjustment created.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a PO in RMS and schedule an appointment for the PO.
2. Receive the PO.
3. After receiving navigate to RF HH -> Transport Containers Screen.
4. Scan the received container .
5. System prompts message ' Hot replenishment' .
6. Press YES.
7. Confirm Location.
8. Quantity field enter qty less than expected.
9. System prompts message for Quantity Mismatch. Again enter qty less than expected.
10. System will show successful operation.
11. Check the container and see that it is deleted from the system and an inv adjustment is passed with 99 reason code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document