Performance Issue In Scrolling Through The Data In Allocation
(Doc ID 2253995.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation Application shows lot of delay when a User scrolls through the data. It affects the Users most in Quantity Limits and Results page.
Steps To Recreate:
- Login to Allocation.
- Click on "Create What-if Allocation".
- Search for an Pack and click Create Worksheet after selecting the Pack.
- Click "Quick Item Add" to add more Packs to the worksheet.
- Select All staple packs and click Add to Allocation (10 simple packs).
- Provide Release date.
- Add location list (About 2000 stores) and Add Policy.
- Calculate Allocation.
- Search for the allocation from the Manage Allocation and open it.
- Go to Results pane and try to scroll thru the results using the wheel of the mouse.
- Notice that there is a lot delay in the screen to scroll up the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document