Unable to Modify UDA Value if Using Item Induction Upload for Single Value UDA
(Doc ID 2254014.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to modify UDA Value if using Item Induction Upload for Single Value enabled UDA.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create UDA with Display Type "List of Values" and Single Value Checked.
- Create Item Parent with multiple Item Children.
- Define UDA LOV for each of the Item Children.
- Using Item Induction screen, download from RMS Tables to Spreadsheet.
- Modify spreadsheet to change the UDA Value of one of the child items.
- Set action to be "Delete" for the existing UDA Value.
- Insert new record with action of "Create" for the new UDA Value.
- Using Item Induction screen, upload modified Spreadsheet to RMS Tables.
- Process Tracker screen will show status of "Processed with errors".
- View Issues will show "There should only be one UDA for the item/UDA ID." error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document