Unable to Modify UDA Value if Using Item Induction Upload for Single Value UDA
(Doc ID 2254014.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to modify UDA Value if using Item Induction Upload for Single Value enabled UDA.
"There should only be one UDA for the item/UDA ID."
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create UDA with Display Type "List of Values" and Single Value Checked.
- Create Item Parent with multiple Item Children.
- Define UDA LOV for each of the Item Children.
- Using Item Induction screen, download from RMS Tables to Spreadsheet.
- Modify spreadsheet to change the UDA Value of one of the child items.
- Set action to be "Delete" for the existing UDA Value.
- Insert new record with action of "Create" for the new UDA Value.
- Using Item Induction screen, upload modified Spreadsheet to RMS Tables.
- Process Tracker screen will show status of "Processed with errors".
- View Issues will show "There should only be one UDA for the item/UDA ID." error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document