Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch Fails with the below error while Processing Price Changes for Re-Used Items
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a transaction item and range it to a store.
2) run RPM newItemLocBatch.
3) Create a emergency price change for the item and store created in step 1.
4) Delete the item from the User Interface(UI).
5) Run dlyprg batch
6) Note that the item is deleted but the records still remain in PRICE_HIST.
7) Create another item. Make sure the item number is same as in step 1 and range it to the same store.
8) Create a regular price change for the item and store with effective date as tomorrow.
9) Run RPM priceEventExecutionBatch.
10) Run RPM priceEventExecutionRMSBatch. Note that the batch fails with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms