PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch Fails With ORA-00001 Unique Constraint While Processing Price Changes for Re-Used Items
(Doc ID 2254140.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch Fails with the below error while Processing Price Changes for Re-Used Items
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a transaction item and range it to a store.
- Run RPM NewItemLocBatch.
- Create an emergency price change for the item and store created in step 1.
- Delete the item from the User Interface (UI).
- Run Dlyprg batch
- Verify that the item is deleted but the records still remain in PRICE_HIST.
- Create another item. Make sure the item number is same as in step 1 and range it to the same store.
- Create a regular price change for the item and store with effective date as tomorrow.
- Run RPM PriceEventExecutionBatch.
- Run RPM PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch. Note that the batch fails with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document