Returns Can Be Shipped Twice In Store Inventory Management(SIM)
(Doc ID 2254316.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), a dispatched Return To Warehouse (RTW) can be updated multiple times in SIM.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Open SIM and go to return.
2. Create RTW and enter all the details and save it (don't ship it).
3. Open the same RTW and be in return detail screen.
4. Now log into the SIM with another user and go to return list screen.
5. Select same return and double click on it.
6. It will prompt you to break the lock, don't act on this (keep it same as it is).
7. Go to first machine and dispatch the return.
8. Now go to another machine and break the lock by clicking on yes.
9. You can change the quantity and dispatch it again.
10. User will be able to dispatch it again.
11. Check staged_message table for 2 messages for shipments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document