Returns Can Be Shipped Twice In Store Inevntory Management
(Doc ID 2254316.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.7 a dispatched Return To Warehouse (RTW) can be updated multiple times in SIM.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open SIM and go to return;
2. Create RTW and enter all the details and save it (don't ship it);
3. Open the same RTW and be in return detail screen;
4. Now log into the SIM with another user and go to return list screen;
5. Select same return and double click on it;
6. It will prompt you to break the lock, don't act on this (keep it same as it is);
7. Go to first machine and dispatch the return;
8. Now go to another machine and break the lock by clicking on yes;
9. You can change the quantity and dispatch it again;
10. User will be able to dispatch it again;
11. Check staged_message table for 2 messages for shipments;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document