Error "At Least one Row in Consumption List Must be Populated" is encountered by Interval Averaging VEE Rule.
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interval averaging rule is looking for scalar data resulting in error which prevents loading of interval data.
SYSUSER - 477255-15-12 2017-03-15 11:14:15,710 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '9' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] WARN (veeRule.routines.IntervalAveraging) com.splwg.shared.common.ApplicationError: (Server Message) Category: 11801 Number: 13042 Call Sequence:
log.txt Program Name: ConvertScalarConsumptionToInterval_Impl Text: At least one row in consumption list must be populated. Description: The input Consumption cannot be empty. Table: null Field: null
1. Setup interval Average rule
2. Make sure there are no scalar reads for compatible scalar MC or there is no meter
3. exchange from scalar MC. Turn UI debug on.
4. Load IMD for interval MC with trace On. Make sure there are missing intervals with
5. missing condition code. Check the log tab of IMD wit error details
6. Check the user log referencing this error and Averaging rule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms