ASN Entry Screen Displays ASN's From Other Suppliers
(Doc ID 2254498.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASN's created by that supplier is initially shown while invoking the ASN Entry screen, however after Enter Query, if clicking Cancel Query, all fields including Vendor Nbr are cleared and Execute Query then fetches all ASN's, including from other vendors.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Created a record in vendor table for user <USERID>.
2. Invoked UI > ASN > ASN Entry.
3. Clicked Execute Query.
4. Notice one ASN is displayed.
5. Click Clear - Notice Vendor Nbr is not cleared.
6. Click Enter Query.
7. Click Cancel Query - Notice that Vendor Nbr is cleared.
8. Click Execute Query.
9. Notice all ASN's are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document