ASN Entry Screen Displays ASN's From Other Suppliers
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASN's created by that supplier is initially shown while invoking the ASN Entry screen, however after Enter Query, if clicking Cancel Query, all fields including Vendor Nbr are cleared and Execute Query then fetches all ASN's, including from other vendors.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Created a record in vendor table for user 'PAR3214'.
2. Invoked UI > ASN > ASN Entry.
3. Clicked Execute Query.
4. Notice one ASN is displayed.
5. Click Clear - Notice Vendor Nbr is not cleared.
6. Click Enter Query.
7. Click Cancel Query - Notice that Vendor Nbr is cleared.
8. Click Execute Query.
9. Notice all ASN's are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms