Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Bill Back Deal (Rebate = 'N') the negative income is not being calculated for negative turnover.
Refer to "Incorrect Calculation for Deal Negative Turnover (<Doc ID 2011056.1>)"
Expecting that RMS should calculate Negative income for Bill Back.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Check calc_negative_income = 'Y' on SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
2. Create a new deal Bill Back (Rebate = 'N'), reporting_level = 'W' (Weekly), rebate_purch_sales_ind = 'P' (Purchases) and deal_appl_timing = 'R' (Receipt).
3. Make some receiving of Purchase Orders (POs)for items set in the deal.
4. Make some RTVs for items set in the deal so that turnover of item/location is negative in DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC table.
5. Run DEALINC.PC.
6. Check actual_income would not be calculated for negative turnover on DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms