"ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric Or Value Error" When Primary Supplier Is Updated
(Doc ID 2254784.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing existing primary supplier relationship of an item/supplier to secondary supplier following error is raised by the application:
Steps to recreate:
- Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) with user id length > 20 chars.
- Navigate to item find screen and select an Item for edit.
- From item maintenance screen, click on supplier link (Item has to be associated with more than one supplier).
- Change the existing primary supplier indicator to secondary supplier.
- Click on apply and OK.
- Notice Ora-Error - 'ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric Or Value Error'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document