Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing existing primary supplier relationship of an item/supplier to secondary supplier following error is raised by the application:
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) with user id length > 20 chars
- Navigate to item find screen and select an Item for edit.
- From item maintenance screen, click on supplier link (Item has to be associated with more than one supplier)
- Change the existing primary supplier indicator to secondary supplier.
- Click on apply and OK
- Notice Ora-Error - 'ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric Or Value Error'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms