Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a DSD Purchase Order, User is able to Enter the Department and Item to which they do not have access.
Steps to reproduce:
1) For a user, Give access to some departments.
2) Navigate to DSD Order Entry screen.
3) Click on the Department LOV. Note that only those departments will be displayed to which the user has access to.
4) Now manually enter a department to which the user do not have access to. Note that the system allows the user to enter other departments which is not correct.
5) Same issue is seen with the item field. Manually enter an item which belongs to a department to which user does not have access to. Note that the system allows the user to enter the item which is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms