DMS Error During Unit Picking After Using F6=Full Followed By F8=Empty
(Doc ID 2254846.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DMS error encountered during unit picking after using F6=Full followed by F8=Empty.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Generate 2+ picking directives for the same container.
2. Start the picking process.
3. When processing the 1st directive, press 'Full'.
4. Enter the remaining qty.
5. Scan the generic container id.
6. When in the picking menu, press 'Empty'.
7. Confirm that the location is empty.
8. Validate that RWMS deletes the pick directive for those remaining quantities and maintain the 2nd directive for the generic container.
9. Validate that RWMS deletes the generic container from the container table.
10. Continue the picking for the 2nd item.
11. Confirm the pick.
12. Notice the DMS error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!