Interval Data Is Not Loading Successfully Via Data Manager
(Doc ID 2254959.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Billing Component - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Function Processing
Interval data is not loading successfully via Data Manager
• Meter Interval data is loaded into the database successfully via adapter.
• Meter Interval data can be viewed through the web interface successfully (all data).
• Meter Interval data is not loading successfully via Data Manager (application logic) for any data loaded on/after 3/22. However, all the data can be viewed through the web interface for all data.
• Ran a simple command to create meter interval data today and loaded it into the database. This data is present and can be viewed through the web interface; however, once again is not loaded successfully through Data Manager.
We are not experiencing this issue in TEST environment (which is on the same version) and cannot recreate it in any other environments.
Cut not found for input dates
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import interval data.
2. Attempt to load it in Rules Language (iNTDLOAD, etc).
3. Get error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document