EDIDLINV Job Is Rounding The Exchange Rate To 4 Decimals In The EDI Flat File For ReIM
Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDIDLINV job picks up the non-merchandising invoices and writes them to a flat file for Retail Invoice Matching(ReIM). The currency exchange rate in the flat file is being rounded to 4 digits after decimal point even though Retail Merchandising System(RMS) supports up to 10 digits for currency rates.
Due to this, slight differences can be found in interfaced financial applications as same data is posting from ReIM to financials with exchange rate rounding to 4.
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Order
- Create Shipment & Receive it.
- Create Obligation in EUR where exchange rate is 0.238055928 and finalize obligation .
- Post data to TRAN_DATA tables.
- Observed Values populated in tran_data are calculated with exchange rate=0.238055928 without rounding.
- Run edidlinv to download EDI File.
- Upload data into ReIM.
- Observed Exchange rate rounded to 0.2381 in IM_DOC_HEAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms