Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 188.8.131.52.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 184.108.40.206.4 version, Calculation Engine
Static Driver allocation type with arithmetic operator '+' (add) or '-' (subtraction) of a constant value gives wrong results when the specifications of 'Source' tab does not fetch any record.
1. Created a static driver allocation on Management Ledger on Current Amount
2. Specify criteria of Allocation source
3. In Operator choose Arithmetic operator '-'
Specify a constant amount - 20000
4. Specify output - Management ledger and output dimension values
Have records meeting the source specification for fiscal year - 2016 and fiscal month = 01 (only for fiscal month 01)
5. Execute this allocation for the month of 31 Aug 2016 - Results are incorrect
Expected result - no records to be produced (should produce 0 records)
Actual result - a record with <Entered_balance> of -20000
It produces the above wrong result for any month for that fiscal year(since there is no data for this source criteria except January).
6. Additional observation:
When the above rule is executed for a fiscal year where there is no data for the entire year the results are fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms