Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For items on dynamic or time supply replenishment methods, the Forecastable flag can be unchecked.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select a user role having access to Replenishment link on Item Maintenance screen.
2. Select an item set on Dynamic or Time supply method.
3. Open Item Maintenance screen for that item.
4. Check Replenishment link is Green
5. Check that Replenishment check box checked and Forecast flag checked.
6. Try to uncheck Forecast flag.
7. Note the pop-up message "One or more locations for this item are using a forecast replenishment method. The method must be changed to non-forecast before the item can be switched to not be forecast" will be displayed.
8. Now select a user who does not have access to Replenishment Link on Item maintenance screen.
9. Perform the same steps 1 to 3.
10. Check Replenishment link is not shown.
11. Check that replenishment check box unchecked and forecast flag checked.
12. Try to uncheck Forecast flag.
13. Pop-up message is not displayed and user is able to uncheck the forecast flag for an item on dynamic or time supply method.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms