In-Transit for Pending Shipments Cleared When Using Stock Order Exception Reconciliation
(Doc ID 2255387.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In-transit for all pending shipments getting cleared when using stock order exception reconciliation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order for item I1 to a warehouse.
- Create a warehouse to warehouse allocation for this purchase order.
- Create three different ASN shipments for the warehouse to warehouse allocation for different quantities. Record the in-transit quantity.
- Fully receive the first ASN. Record the in-transit quantity.
- Partially receive the second ASN. Record the in-transit quantity.
- Perform stock order exception reconciliation (Use SL Option) on the second ASN.
- Notice that the in transit is cleared for the third shipment as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document