In Transit for Pending Shipments Cleared When Using Stock Order Exception Reconciliation
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In transit for all pending shipments getting cleared when using stock order exception reconciliation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order for item I1 to a warehouse.
- Create a warehouse to warehouse allocation for this purchase order.
- Create three different ASN shipments for the warehouse to warehouse allocation for different quantities. Record the in-transit quantity.
- Fully receive the first ASN. Record the in-transit quantity.
- Partially receive the second ASN. Record the in-transit quantity.
- Perform stock order exception reconciliation (Use SL Option) on the second ASN.
- Notice that the in transit is cleared for the third shipment as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms