Last updated on APRIL 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Invoice has been created with Quantity Discrepancy by the automatch process when the shipment hasn't received. Invoice and receipt are getting matched after shipment has been received.
Notice that, quantity discrepancy generated by Automatch is not deleted for the discrepant item. The discrepancy remains in the IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with at least two items.
2. Create a new Invoice in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
3. Default the items from order and modify unit cost of one of the items to have a cost discrepancy.
4. Run Automatch.
5. Invoice is now in Unresolved Match status.
6. Receive the order fully in RMS.
7. Resolve the Cost Discrepancy for the Invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms