Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item is reclassified from one department to another and there is a closed Purchase Order(PO) for the item, the department field becomes blank after reclassification.
Steps to Re-create:
- Make sure SYSTEM_OPTIONS.RECLASS_APPR_ORDER_IND = ‘N’.
- Make sure UNIT_OPTIONS.DEPT_LEVEL_ORDERS = ‘Y’.
- Select any closed PO which have items from only one department and from same style. Note the department on ordhead screen.
- Schedule a reclassification event using style used in PO in step 3.
- Run reclassification batch. Including Post reclassification batch.
- The department of the closed PO is updated as null in ORDHEAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms