Export To XML Format Fails When The Project ID Contains a Forward or Backward Slash
(Doc ID 2256242.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Export to MS Project, the following error occurs: "Export result. Process complete with errors. See log file for details."
Log file error: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\<path>\Project\ID.xml'. (When the Project ID in the software is "Project/ID")
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Professional.
- Open a Project that contains a forward slash in the Project ID (Example: "NEW/PROJECT").
- Go to File, Export.
- Choose Microsoft Project XML 2013 format, click next.
- Choose the Project to Export.
- Leave the MSP mapping as is and click next.
- Error message displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document