ORPOS Freezes at Second Attempt When Users Tries To Enter a Sales Associate ID
(Doc ID 2256319.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) hangs on the second attempt to enter a sales associate ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the parameter 'IdentifySalesAssociateEveryTransaction' value to 'Y'.
2. Restart the client application.
3. Click on POS button and log in.
4. Enter an invalid employee ID on Sales Associate ID screen.
4. ORPOS displays the error message 'The User ID or PW was not found ...'.
5. Acknowledge the error dialog and now enter a valid employee ID on the 'sales associate ID' screen and press next.
Notice that ORPOS UI hangs. Also, the correct error message should be something like 'The entered Sales Associate ID could not be found'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!