Prepayment UI Displaying Incorrect Interest Rate Code
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.2 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 126.96.36.199.6 version, Business Rules
The prepayment User Interface in the assumption forms appears to be displaying an incorrect interest rate code.
Steps to replicate:
1) On an existing prepayment rule add a new product definition using Calculation method arctangent and cash flow treatment refinance
2) Set the interest rate code to something other than the first one in the list
3) Examine the FSI_M_PPMT_CALC_PARAMS table and note the value in the INT_RATE_CD
4) Exit the prepayment rule and come back in and load the product definition you just added.
5) The Interest rate code does not match what is in the column in the table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms