Inventory Inquiry By Location - Next Record Functionality Not Working Correctly
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Next Record/Previous Record functionality (Inventory Inquiry by Location) is not working as expected based depending on what location or location/item was queried initially. Per the User Guide, the Next Record/Previous Record can be used to display the next or previous location in alphabetical order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Inv Inq by Location Screen.
2. Query a location having no inventory. No data found in search message. Click OK.
3. Note the Next Record or Previous Record buttons not available.
5. Query location by location ID and an Item ID. Data is displayed.
6. Click the Next Record, and get the message of No data found. This is because the location does not have the same item in it.
7. Clear screen.
8. Re-enter the location that is to be displayed for the next location and note there is inventory in the location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms