Item CEST Reclassification Errors
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What might be the problem with Item CEST reclassification described here?
When trying to reclassify an item the application does not allow CEST options and if trying to change NCM attribute you get the error message:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item with has CEST attibute related with the chosen NCM.
2. Access the option Items -> Manutenção de Atributos Fiscais;
3. Insert the item code in "Item" field and click in "Adicionar" button.
4. Click in "Detalhes" button and select the item again.
5. Click in "Adicionar" button and note which a List field is enable below the Items attributes grid.
6. Note which the CEST attribute has not available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms