Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) version 14.1.2, System date saved as a business date in JL_ENR after cancelling transaction by ORPOS client shutdown.
When user starts a retail transaction on POS and then kills POS client process without finalizing the transaction, e-journal record related to this transaction is wrongly exported to the database after POS client restart.
DC_DY_BSN column in JL_ENR table contains system date instead of business date.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Turn on POS client;
- Log in to POS;
- Add an item to the transaction;
- Terminate POS client process;
- Turn on POS client again;
- Wait till the canceled transaction and its e-journal are exported;
- Check DC_DY_BSN column in JL_ENR table - entry related to canceled transaction have current system date instead of business date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms