Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What If allocation does not allow Purchase Order (PO) to be created against a non primary supplier. It always gets created against the primary supplier only.
1. Create an item (ITEM A) with 2 suppliers
Primary supplier 2300/supplier site=2500
Secondary supplier=3020/supplier site=2200
2. Start creating a What If allocation, by searching the ITEM A and supplier site 2200
3. Start creating the allocation and calculate the allocation
4. Open the calculated allocation and click on "What If Summary"
5. In the What If summary page the Primary supplier (2500) is shown, now secondary supplier (supplier site 2200) needs to be shown
6. Main issue is that now there is no way to select the secondary supplier site. When selected it is defaulted to primary supplier site.
So it does not allow the PO to be created for the NON Primary supplier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms