All Tasks Approved But Timesheet Status Is Submitted - Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timesheet for Resource is displaying all Activities and Non-Project Time Reporting Categories as Approved. However Status of the Timesheet shows Submitted.
STEPS to reach/verify this issue:
1. Login as Resource with Timesheet permission
2. Enter time as appropriate for projects and non-project time
3. Submit the Timesheet for approval
For Each of the Approvers of said Timesheet
1. Login as Timesheet Approver
2. Navigate to Timesheets, View approvals to be made
3. Approve Timesheet for Resource Above
For Administrative User
1. Login as Administrative Account
2. Navigate to Timesheet
3. Run the report to verify timesheets are ready for locking
4. Report Returns a timesheet that has been submitted, yet not approved
5. Investigate this Timesheet
6. Notice all rows show Approved, but Status shows Submitted
BUSINESS PROCESS IMPACT
Due to this issue, users cannot ** Close the Period of the Timesheet week as this action will CANCEL the timesheet, but all the work appears to be completed.
** Reference Oracle Instantis Instantis EnterpriseTrack Documentation for the section Setting a Timesheet Close Period version in your environment for an explanation of this function.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms