Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.2.0.0 to 10.2.0.26 [Release 10.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 10.2.0.2 version, Client
1) When creating a new client through CreateClient BusinessRule and trying to search that particular client,
the ContractStatus and Agent Type will be showing Code Value not the OptionText/Description
2) CreateClient is unable to populate some of the fixed fields and the FieldTypeCode is populated with NULL.
1. When viewing clients created by the CreateClient Rule, fields should be populated with the OptionText description.
2. CreateClient business rule should populate fields with a default value rather than NULL
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure transaction with CreateClient rule attached with fixed fields and combo boxes
2. Process the activity
3. Review the values saved in the database and displayed through the UI
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot utilize full CreateClients functionality.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms