Changes Made To Area Information On RMS Are Not Saved
(Doc ID 2257582.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Area information is changed from Organizational Hierarchy window on Retail Merchandising System (RMS) ( e.g. change the Area Name), the modifications aren't saved after pressing the "Save" button.
Steps to recreate:
1. Go to Foundation Data>Locations> Organizational Hierarchy
2. Select Area click on Edit
3. Area Window open click on Edit
4. Edit the Area ( e.g Name changed to USA Test)
5. Click OK and see the new name in the table.
6. Click Save or Save and Close and see that the new Area Name is not there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document