Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to Oracle Retail Merchandising Security Guide Release 14.1, ReSA Security Considerations chapter ( http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E79792_01/resa/pdf/141/merch-141-sg.pdf ), an Audit Manager role has the 'Maintain Transactions Priv' privilege included. This privilege is for creating and editing transactions, mass updating items on transactions through Item Summary and comments.
The user with this role is not able to View Item Summary and Do Mass Item Change for a Store Day, even if the 'Maintain Transactions Priv' privilege is assigned to Audit Manager role.
Steps to recreate:
1. User is created in Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
2. User assigned to group in OID (e.g. Sales Audit Manager group)
3. User added in ReSA and allocated to a location trait (thus populating the SA_USER and SA_USER_LOC_TRAITS tables)
4. It should be noted that users were created and assigned to the Audit Manager role.
5. The user is not able to View Item Summary and Do Mass Item Change for a Store Day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms