Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount not getting posted properly in RESA when there is a difference of one cent in unit retail.
Return Two Items one with $59.99 as retail and one with $60 as retail.
Apply discount of $9 to both items and observe that tran code 15 (Promotional Markdown) is not posted in tran data.
1. Create a transaction in ReSA with three items
Create a return for Item A with unit retail of 59.99
Create a return for item A with unit retail of 60
Create a return for Item B with unit retail of 19.99
2. Create a discount for item A line 1 for $9
3. Create a discount for item A line 2 for $9
4. Enter Tender for 121.98 Dollars
5. Go to store day search screen and total & audit the store
6. Run saprexp $UP
7. Run saexprms$UP
The POSU file will get generated
8. Run uploadsales.ksh $UP POSUFILENAME
9. Run salesprocess.ksh $UP
See only one tran code 15 posted. There should be two tran code 15 posted.
This can cause discounts to get posted incorrectly in stock ledger and create problems in MFP, Financial System and reporting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms