Price Change Modification in SIM Creating Messages in Wrong Sequene
(Doc ID 2257996.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a price change was modified in Store Inventory Management (SIM), Retail Price Management (RPM) is publishing REGPRCCHGDEL and REGPRCCHGCRE messages in wrong sequence. It was creating REGPRCCHGCRE message with modified price change details and then creating REGPRCCHGDEL message for the old price change.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Make sure that Regular Price Change subscriber in SIM is down.
2. Create a new price change in SIM. Notice that it is created in Pending status.
3. Notice that it creates a new price change in RPM in Approved status. It also creates data in payload tables.
4. In SIM, modify the price change with a different price.
5. Notice that it modifies existing price change in RPM. It also creates data in payload tables in the sequence REGPRCCHGCRE and then REGPRCCHGDEL. It is expected to create messages in the sequence REGPRCCHGDEL and then REGPRCCHGCRE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document